A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Review of Nikon D5000 DX-Format Digital SLR Camera Two-Lens VR Outfit (18-55 VR & AF-S DX VR 55-200mm F4-5.6G)

Originally submitted at RitzCamera.com

Two-Lens Nikon DSLR Bonus Outfit!
Includes: Nikon D5000 DX-Format Digital SLR Camera, Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55MM F/3.5-5.6G VR Lens and Nikon 55-200 mm F/4 5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor Lenses
PLUS - Two Bonus Nikon Instructional DVDs!

A remarkable bl...


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Camera!

By Karen from Columbia, SC on 3/13/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Fast Shutter Speed, Tilt / swivel lcd, Fast / Accurate Auto-Focus, High ISO Performance, Large Clear LCD, Good Image Quality, Quiet, Easy To Use, Good Image Stabilization

Cons: None

Best Uses: Video, Landscape/Scenery, Indoors/Low Light, Travel, Sports/Action, Macro Photography, Wildlife photos, Weddings/Events

Describe Yourself: Photo Enthusiast

I use the camera for everything. From taking goofy shots of TP at the grocery store to family reunion to pets to landscape to the first real snow in SC in I dont know how many years.

misty water fall

thumbnail

Tags: Made with Product

thumbnail

Tags: Made with Product

(legalese)

1 comment:

  1. It doesnt show the pictures but I hopped over to ritz camera and read my review and I realized that one of the pictures was not taken by my nikon it was taken by my kodak. ha ha ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete