A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Monday, March 15, 2010

Two Popular Techniques

Two of the most popular Techniques I have found while doing research from the internet, books and magazines are misty waterfall and spiral lights (stars). I want to try both of them but there is a lack of waterfalls in Columbia. Oh the woes of living in the capital of a state. I have to always remind myself yes Karen you do live in the capital of a very small but proud state. There are some wonderful waterfalls at dupont state park in NC. I cant wait to go back! Robin an mum and Conner and Lucas are planning a trip and they are going to go swimming in the water falls. How cool is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment