A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Sunday, August 14, 2011

another headache sunday

Woke up with a headache.
Had cheeseburger lunch. Mom is in a rutt. Conner and Lucas were acting like kids and getting into everything. How dare they. Ha ha ha ha. I needed to go to the grocery store so I took Conner with me. Sometimes my mother does not appreciate the power of an Aunt Karen. Conner’s price was a cup cake. I got Lucas a big ball. Ok everybody got the big ball. I brought the play dough with me. Lucas did not know this. He was at the table drinking milk and I put the table cloth on it. He fussed because he did not want to put his milk on the table cloth. I said I was going to play. I still hadn’t told him I got the play dough. He did not want to play. I said ok suit yourself. I took the box of play dough and started removing the cans out of the box. He drops the table cloth back over the table and says I change my mind. I thought you might! I made a bro dough that was green with blue hair and I made a Duncan pumpkin. Conner made a butterfly. Lucas mixed the play dough. OOOOOOH for shame on you! We had those tasty ribs that was on Martha Stewart, Emril and his son was her guest. Oh my goodness they were soooooooo good. Here is the link.  

EJ Ribs

we found the spices they used to be a bit salty for our taste.  Use your own.  Its how they are cooked that makes them so  yummy.  Really it falls right off the bones.  

No comments:

Post a Comment