A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Sunday, August 14, 2011

Made some biz cards

I thought Friday when Denny was reading the free times... you  know that bar code that you can scan with your cell phone and find all kind of neat information... I wonder if I can create one on the internet.

By golly I can.

bar code maker for cell phones

That is the link I used

GRRRRRR I closed the window again by accident.  GGRRRRRRRRRRRR

It took some tweaking but I like my new cards.  I printed 10 of the first batch and realized the the peacock was sitting to high so I adjusted and reprinted.

I am scanning it now.  The top card is the front and the bottom card is the back.

Pretty nifty huh.  Goes right to this blog.

Notice I put my email on here too.. Dont know if I should put it on my card or not and remove it from the blog.


Its way past time for me to go to bed.  I have been watching star trek tng and scanning alice in wonderland pictures to make digi stamps with.  Look for those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment