A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Saturday, August 13, 2011

Monkey Toes


Conner was in complete control of what we did today. First he wanted to go to McDonalds. Grandma says pick again. Then he wanted to go to Zaxby’s Karen said pick again… but he didn’t. Then he wanted to go to Monkey Joe’s. I never been there. I brought my netbook just in case I get bored. When Lucas says it name it sounds like Monkey toes. Oh what fun! Guess what you need to bring with you at Monkey Joe’s? Socks. You got to were socks on your monkey toes! Grandma had to pay for them. So I take out the camera and follow Lucas and I follow Lucas and I follow Lucas and I follow Lucas. Up he went, down he went, around he went and then up again he went. He got stuck a time or two, too. So I tell him you can’t play here. But he wanted to. So I said Conner can help you. He said no he didn’t want to go with Conner. He wanted to ride the School bus for 15 seconds. That cost 50 cents. He wanted to play ski ball. Somebody else was playing it. He wanted to ride the Tonka truck for 2 seconds. That cost another 50 cents. The tonka truck and the school bus was just a chugging a long without any little kids ridding it because Lucas could not sit still long enough for it to finish. Lucas wanted to play ski ball again. Somebody else was playing it. So we played wack the alligator. That is similar to wack the mole. I cheated. I wacked the mole with my hand while he went bang bang bang hitting one alligator. Nobody was playing ski ball. Lucas took off. I went to get hunt him down to play ski ball. Got back somebody was playing ski ball. Lucas was beginning to get cranky. Grandma won Lucas 15 tickets but Lucas wanted a tootsie roll. Lucas traded with his brother and that is how he got the stamp on his face. Time to go home. I never did take out that netbook. It was always go go go go go go go. We drove away and I said Lucas you wanna go back to Monkey Toes. He said NO. I said not today another day. He said YES. 

Some pictures that I took


Conner in motion


Conner helping his brother.  His brother wasnt so happy when he came down cause he didnt want the help LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment