A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Monday, August 15, 2011

taking a walk


Its actually a very nice today. Not a hundred thousand degrees and occasionally a light breeze. Breeze is good unless you want to take pictures of flowers. Which I did. After lunch I put on my walking shoes, which were the ones I was already wearing – grabbed my small camera and walked around the track. I spied flowers on the tree and flowers on the ground.

 I spied birds in the air, and birds in the pond. I also spied birds in the tree.

 I spied mushrooms big and small.

I spied (and smelled) a herd of cows standing under a tree.
I do believe this cow was giving me a dirty look!

 I spied fluffy clouds and large fields.



. I spied rock art and a guy holds a McDonalds bag.
I spied a frog who didn’t clear the barbs of the fence to my dismay.

While I spied all this somebody from security spied me. Hee hee.
Ok I will confess that was not during the walk it was during the company picnic

No comments:

Post a Comment