A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Sunday, August 7, 2011

Trying to find my Nephew

I went to dinner with my step sisters and their mum... I got an unique family LOL

They brought up that Bill is selling art work and he had a www site.  I tried to yahoo it and did not have any success.   Then I tried google and found the below picture and it made me sad.


Why would I post a picture of Claudia Schiffer on my blog and why would it make me sad... bet your wondering... 
Well.............................................................

I am thinking this probably came from one of the Peoples 50 most beautiful edition.  It is the only one I ever bought.

I was flipping threw it many many many years ago, not really reading the text and something caught my eye as I flipped this page. I had to flip back and re read it to make sure I saw what I thought I saw! 

You might not be able to read the text but at the time it was published Claudia Schiffer was dating a male model named Bill Goins.

That is the name of my step dad.  When he got home I couldnt wait to show it to him.  He got so tickled over it.... he had it framed and had it hanging in his office for years until he passed away.

that is why it makes me sad. 

A forgotten story and a forgotten picture remembered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment