A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Tuesday, September 13, 2011

13 days continued

I tweeked it a bit more and added the tea cup.

there is two parts.  the back ground with the witches and the tea cup


Then I am going to use foam tape and make the tea cup it self 3 dimensional.  That will be the second part.  I will cut the tea cup and fire pit out and use the foam tape.   I will glue in skeleton bones and gross bugs.  The tea cup will be black and the writing on the edge will be part of the speech the witches chant.  
I will put a back ground of a stone wall.  I will try to make it textured with paste and paint it grey.  If that does not work I will use the creep cloth I bought at the dollar store.

Here is the second part.  Oooh It needs to be cleaned up.   Not a very big concern since all the white will but cut away but I still like to have things clean.  



No comments:

Post a Comment