A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Wednesday, September 21, 2011

21 days of 30 days of getting your art on

I did more prep work for my a new wreath.  I went to go buy the wreath at AC Moore they didnt have any.  I walked out of AC Moore empty handed and I even had a coupon ... shocking I know.  Anyway I had bought some extra goodies this week and didnt need it.

lets see what did I buy.

Black gesso
an ATC book (has templates for different shaped cards that opened)
Non stick scissors
black, purple, orange tulle
Two stamps a pair of glasses and a key
a metal key charm

I think I will go to hobby lobby and get the wreath tomorrow.  I finally got my paycheck from Dodgeland.  I had tell them I would be making a claim with the labor board if I did not get it.

So here I was ready to spend lots of money and I didnt spend any of it at AC Moore.  I did stop at the book store and wondered around a bit and saw I could pre order the Inheritance book.  I did.  So now when November 3rd comes along I will not have to worry how i am going to afford the book.

i have to get Robin a birthday present and I guess Kathryn and Heather too.  We will be seeing them Saturday.

Then Sunday we are all going to the beach.  Yeah what fun.

 I just cut the strips.  It took an hour to do this much.  My hand is all crampy.  I wish the scissors were easier to use.


30 Days of Get Your Art On

No comments:

Post a Comment