A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 15 of 30 days of getting your art on

So I came home and I heard the tv so loud that I could hear it from the outside.  It was like I was at a movie theater.  I give up telling anybody to turn it down so, when in Rome.  I plugged in my zune player to my speakers and aimed it right at the offenders wall and turned up full blast.  When a soft song like American Pie came on I skipped it.  I wanted some hoppy dancing thump thump Dynomite Adam Lambert old Guns and Roses music.  I want it to be heard on the moon!

Bruce said it does not do any good.  I told Bruce telling him to turn it down doesn't do any good either.

So on with my art.  I made an ATC today  Magazine cut out, phone book and colored pencils with a bit of glue.  The card back is a dollar store playing card.

I might work on something else in a bit.

I got my tea cup swap packaged up and made a tiny note card... not worth taking a photo.  Just black card stock with some scrap halloween paper and a spider punched out and glued on it.  I was tempted to put google eyes on it but I didnt do it.

I worked on my tp mini album a bit.  I got the mats done for one tube and the bases of a tag done.  I posed a question to the group to see how far we were suppose to go and from that point I will decide whats next.

i think I am going to finish making the tea and go to bed before 11 this time LOL unlike last night I was going to bed at 10 and it ended up being midnight.  I paid for it in the morning.  I hit the snooze two more times extra so it made me late and I had a headache.


30 Days of Get Your Art On

No comments:

Post a Comment