A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Saturday, September 3, 2011

day 3 of 30 days of getting my art on in September

I worked quite a bit on this project.    It is the same piece I worked on yesterday.  I put more color to it and then used the odorless mineral spirits to smooth out the prisma colored pencils.    I have included a few shots.
I really like it.  Problem is I had plan to doodle in the mountains and the green fields.  Now I am debating with myself if I should.   I probably will end up doing so.







I worked on my wild west ATC.  I think I got an idea for another one to replace one of the two I am just not so crazy about.  We will see when I actually have time to do it.

The next two pictures are a sketch one of the sales people did of me.  I likes it.  One is scanned and one I took a picture of it.  I gotta get the sales dude to sign it :-)

with my camera

with the scanner

30 Days of Get Your Art On

No comments:

Post a Comment