A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Monday, September 5, 2011

day 5 of 30 days of art

Does shopping for supplies count?  I think I asked that before LOL.  I got bookos of stuff.  Its gonna be my photo of the day tomorrow.  Im to lazy to get it out of the car.

i dont have any pictures to show.  I am working on the wild west atc and I am working on the tp mini albums trick or treat. Its all prep work basically so there is nothing to show.

Today I left work early.  I got the phones down pretty good and there was no reason for me to stay and the lady that is leaving thursday to stay.  So I requested to go home.

Only in South Carolina

I drove to popeyes and got there 2 mixed and a biscuit for 2.49.  I ordered that and a coke.  She said pull of for my total.

So I pulled up for my total.  As I pulled around there were two employees on a smoke break.  I pulled to the window and one lady came out of the restaurant and she told them they need to hurry up cause they got customers.

She said I already took her order and told the lady what my order was.

I am not complaining but it gets better...

She comes in and gets my order ready.  She says they are going to be closing so she only charged me for the drink.  The drink was almost as much as the dinner LOL

I thanked her and drove off.

I got to thinking it was 8 pm and they close at 10.  If I showed up at 9.  Drove all the way from my house then I would be complaining.

I also see why she gave me the chicken for free.  That poor one wasnt up to the standards I have come to expect from Popeyes.     Though that wasnt as bad as the closing early.

I need to keep that in mind when I get dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment