A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Wednesday, September 7, 2011

day 7 of 30 days of getting your art on

I worked on two things today.  I worked on a ATC that had my favorite joke...

Why did the cowboy get a daschund....

everybody told him to get along little doggie.  haha

Here is the card





The other thing I worked on was a background paper.  I am sorry to say yes I ate all that chocolate.  But not in one sitting.  I am not THAT bad!

It will be used as back ground paper for misc items like more ATC or art post cards.  With the digital copy of it, I can use it over and over again!


30 Days of Get Your Art On

No comments:

Post a Comment