A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 9 of 30 days of getting your art on

I didnt feel very creative so I kept it short and sweet and made back grounds for up and coming journal and atc projects.

here they are


I do not like these colors I think they are ugly.  I had layed down masking tape and then painted with the ugliest color combo I could get my hands on.  This journal spread will be titled the ugly ones.  It will be about all the ugly hurtful people I have met.  


this one will probably be gessoed later


the one in the middle has foam spiders and gessoed the one to the right had skull foam stickers and gessoed.  I saw a technique in an ATC book but I cant remember what comes next.  Need to read up on it.



30 Days of Get Your Art On

No comments:

Post a Comment