A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Thursday, September 22, 2011

This and that and the last bit of getting my art on

I had a horrible headache today. So bad I puked a few times. I did not get my art on today but I caught up. I know it does not look like much but I got the fabric cut for the wreaths. It took me forever to find a straw wreath. AC moore, Michaels and Hobby lobby were all out. I finally found one after going to AC moore a second time. I should have looked at karen’s Supply store upstairs. I would have found one too! Mom saw the one I did for Christmas and she wants it. Blah. I told her she could have it when I find something to put on it. Since she wants that wreath I suppose I should cut another batch of material to make another one. It wont look as awesome. I can already tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment