A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Friday, September 2, 2011

Todays photo

I have lots and lots of research to do! I like looking up things and learning new things. I am going to start my photo a day again. I tried that a while back and thought I would do it for every day in 2011 which meant going back 3 months. Yeah right! Instead I will start today and continue onwards.
The main problem is remembering what photos I used. I think there is something on flick that has a mosaic that might be useful. Thus the research comes in. Or I might make a baby size of the picture and dump it in a folder with a date of when it was posted. Or I could make slide show and see if I can figure out how I post it to my blog. The slide shows don’t work all the time with photobucket. Maybe flickr? . I also want to create a button that has a link to the tag photo a day. I think that would be pretty neat. I have to do some research
See all the research I need to do?
My rules
I can use any picture I want
I can use any picture I have already posted
I don’t have to take the picture today. I could have taken it a week ago a year ago.
I don’t necessarily have to be the one who takes the picture but I am going to try to only use pictures I take unless they have some special meaning. They will be taken by somebody I know. Not found on the internet or by unknown persons.
Well here is my first photo….
I can digital zoom if I put the camera on motion but I can’t if it is on auto. Silly huh? This is a bird I spied walking the track at work



  I know its more then one photo.  Oh I need to add that to the rule.  Multiple themed photos are allowed.

This photo was suppose to be the first one but instead it got pushed back to the second one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment