A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Friday, October 14, 2011

ad in Entertainment Weekly

I usually dont read Entertainment weekly.  My sister subscribes to it.  When I was watching her cats I was getting the mail and I "borrowed" her copy because it had the Princess Bride Reunion article in it.
That movie is awesome!
I remember talking Marjean in High School about how we both wanted to go see it.  I remember my middle school english teacher had a condensed version of the play or script in a magazine that we read weekly.  She said it was not very good.
Ha 25 years later they are having a reunion and as it was put... It was Rob Ryners Wizard of Oz :-)

Anyway there was this ad on the back of the magazine that I really liked.  Here it is.

I suppose I should return the magazine to her... naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Unless she ask for it
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment