A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Thursday, October 20, 2011

keeping up with the kittys

even though I dont like it... its a good thing Monte has no front claws for me and lex.  Right now he is kneading my leg LOL.
Poor Lex would have got a zinger quite a few times.  Lex doesnt understand whats up with a hissing cat!  He still pokes his nose at them and says hi.  Monte is just a hissing away.
Well Max gave me some litter and Monte's old Litter box and some liner pans.  Thanks Max.  That did the trick.
You should see Monte now.  He is standing on his back legs paw on my right shoulder looking over my shoulder.  Cat is kookie LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment