A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Thursday, October 20, 2011

swaps and such

I received my toilet paper trick or treat book from Ruth.  I will show picks soon.  I have to finish mine.  I got a video I made just for the base.  I will post that too.  I finished the cover and I got a blister on my thumb.  Stupid hot glue gun!
When I finish this swap I will catch up on everything.  Oooh cat made a stinky.  Wendell fed him the wrong food.  This is not going to be pretty for the next few weeks.  I know he thought he was being helpful.  It was more helpful to let him have an empty bowl until I got home then to feed him food that will make him sick to his stomach.
Well like I was saying I will catch up on this blog and the pictures etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment