A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Thursday, October 6, 2011

swaps I received from art from the creative mind

Here are two swaps I received.  I put them together because they were sent to me by the same person.

Two ATC of the wild west and the Halloween in a Tea cup.  Thanks Autumn they are awesome as I am sure any of those who view them will agree.





I am participating in two more swaps.  The Halloween TP mini album which I need to get a move on and finish it up.  I keep buying Halloween stuff but not working on it.

I also have the House one.  I got the house one all mapped out in my mind and I got all the pieces.  I just need to sit down and put it together.  Probably this weekend.  Last few weekends its been go go go go.

No comments:

Post a Comment