A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Sunday, October 23, 2011

todays photo

I am catching up on my todays photos I got a bit behind.

I love going to concerts and I am going to Josh Grobans on November 1.  All most all concerts has a strict no camera policy except for billy Joel.

I usually do not beg for stuff unless its from my mum buy I practically begged to be given a ticket to go see Billy Joel. His tickets were so high.  Almost all of them were 80+ My begging did not pay off till the day of the concert.  Sam Jones the owner of Hampton Automotive has box seats and has tickets to all the events like this concert.  Anyway he gave a pair to the finance manager and the finance managers wife could not go.  So I was given the extra ticket.  YEAH ME!  It was an awesome concert with good seats.

We were like 5th row.  I was lucky to have my camera with me!








No comments:

Post a Comment