A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Saturday, October 8, 2011

todays photo

Some how I got snookered to going to Monkey Joes with Mom and Owen.  Here are the photo of the day.
Oh and we picked out some Pumpkins.  I asked Owen if he was going to name his.  He said yes.  So I asked what name are you going to name your pumpkin.  Two Pumpkins (I didnt get it but hey he is three). Then I asked should I name my pumpkin.  He said yes.  I said what should I name the pumpkin.  He said Bone Doggie (once again I dont get it but he is three LOL) I also took some pictures of other harvest fall items.




Owen said this pumpkin was way to heavy he wanted a small pumpkin

So he picked this pumpkin out.  this is two pumpkin







This is the pumpkin I picked out.  Bone Doggie.  I usually like round fat pumpkins but this one just begged to be taken home
and I thought Owen would like it too because it wasnt as large as the others. 

They got the pumpkins home and Owen wanted to color Bone doggie LOL hey do I know three year olds (except why they name pumpkins the names they do)  Well Grandma tried to use paint markers and make Bone doggie all scary.  Yeah I am scared, arent you?

No comments:

Post a Comment