A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Sunday, July 22, 2012

doing the laundry on a sunday night

I sort my clothes by colors... not but lights and darks so my dryer lint isnt a mixed up grey ball of fluff..
Its red, blue back and of course grey.

See

This reminded me of a story when I was a little girl in Cincinnati, Ohio.  I guess it had to be 30 years ago. A lady would save her dryer lint and "paint" pictures with it.

So I googled it and found this video...


I find it funny that she thought was the first person to think outside of the box and did this ... and that Ripleys believe it or not would be interested in it and she would sell the Last supper to Ripleys..

WEIRD!

Laundry is a MOTHERLY job?
Rolling eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment