A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Monday, July 16, 2012

UGh

How many blogs that start out that say they hadnt posted recently and then apologize.  Why should we apologize... its our blog.

I been busy having fun and thats my story and Its the truth so I have no problem sticking to it.

You may have noticed I stopped at ATC 16.  I think I actually managed to make 27.  I did not get around to post them.  So here they are and we can count them together!

17

18
 This one was use what you have.  I was answering the phone for somebody and all they had was a sticky note pad .. I used the back of it and high lighters and a black pen.
19

20

21
This is the lyrics from the coke commercial with ce-lo
22

23
My cat's tail curls like that.  That cat is awesome!
24
He is a tuxedo cat after all!

 I thought I finished more then that. Oh well.  I did not make it to 30.

One last note please dont give me a lecture about Chick fil a.  I feel they are entitled to their own opinion.
Not being for Gay Marriage vs banning them as employees and customers are two different things.
If they were banning from being an employee and refusing to let them eat there then I would have to think about it long and hard... because honestly with out chick fil a I would probably starve.

Personally I wish companies would keep their these type of opinions to themselves.   It has nothing to do with running their business.

Oooh I found three more ... so I did make 27
25

26

27


No comments:

Post a Comment