A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Thursday, August 23, 2012

I wish I wish I wish I wish

I have come down with the wishing disease.

I wish I had all the time in the world to play and blog
I wish I could play hookie from work
I wish I could magically wave a wand and the stuff down stairs and up stairs would poof disappear
I wish I had a golden retriever
I wish the kittys would play instead of fuss at each other
I wish for one of all the Tim Holtz products in the world ... strike that I want one of all the ranger products in the world
I wish I had a riding lawn mower
I wish the people in the world would stop being hateful to each other.. no matter what their differences are
I wish I lived in the castle at disney world
if your gonna wish, wish big right LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment