A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Tuesday, September 25, 2012

day 6

On day six he finished the floor.  He put the cabinet doors on.  He wired the lights in the main part of the kitchen and the laundry room. He painted the pantry and the laundry room.
He said he was going to be finished tomorrow.  I dont know he has a lot to do.

The appliances will be coming in and there is some more trim that needs to be painted and attached.  Then.  I guess I wont be getting a sink until the counter is done.  That will take 2 weeks.  Yeah! (said with sarcasm) he also needs to do the light in the bathroom.






haa somebody kept telling me I was picking to dark of a color.  ha ha ha on them I was not.

No comments:

Post a Comment