A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 7

Well the dude decided he was done and that was that.  He was moving back to Ohio.

Well its obvious he isnt done.  Yes of course there are no counters but that was not his part.

What he did finish was getting the appliances in.  I will be honest I hate the stove.  I hate the knobs on the back I just totally and completely hate it.  I had not choice on it and Im stuck with it and I got a royal chewing out about not appreciating things but the fact is I hate it and that is that.

I realized that we seem to have lost cabinet space.  Especially since the stove and oven take a good portion of it and the garbage bin takes a good portion of it.

The cabinets are taller so that might make up for it.  I dont know.  The test is going to be to see what will go back in there.

I have a feeling my plastic bowls will be homeless.

The ceiling fan is now  up and the trim is painted on the bottom.  As you peruse the pictures I will point out what needs to be done.



counters of course


new doors to the laundry and pantry

Im going to ask for a handle for this door.  I think it needs it

once again the counter, then we can get the sink in and the dish
washer and ice/water for the fridge can be hooked up




There is trim needed at the ceiling

and this door needs to be painted white

No comments:

Post a Comment