A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Experimenting

Lexington will not come in so I am experimenting instead of going to bed.  Wish I was going to bed instead.
So I saw this neat tip on Pinterest.  Put a glue cap on a craft paint bottle and write with it.  So I decided to see if it would work.
My dslr is not at my finger tips so I am using my point and shoot kodak.
First to see if the bottle top fits on the craft paint... it does.  Sort of wished I picked a better color though LOL

Now how does it write...



Not bad... not bad at all.  I need to use more squeeze on the B of course and the A in the and closed up but its paint thats to be expected..

No comments:

Post a Comment