A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Saturday, September 15, 2012

I glittered today

I took the paper mache skeleton I got from michaels and painted it black.  After it dried I put spread some craft glue with a paint brush on skeleton and sprinkled some course glitter I got from Hobby Lobby.  I wasnt the fancy Martha Stewart glitter.  I got some in black but I wanted something chunkier.
I glued on big red beads I got from the dollar store.  They call them scattered gems.  Some of them are in shaped of diamonds and I thought I was going to use those first but the package only had the dark dark dark red ones.  The round red ones fit perfectly and I know the beads look dark red but trust me they were quite a bit different in the color when you compared them side by side.  The black glitter made them darker and that is why I went with the lighter ones.  Besides these did fit better LOL.

If you have ever peeped at my blog you know I love pictures nothing is more aggravating to me then a tutorial that does not have at least a finished product picture (step by step photos even better) or a good picture ... so let the pictures begin!









No comments:

Post a Comment