A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Monday, September 10, 2012

photo of the day

This is the trip we went on to Myrtle Beach in july ... just practically down the street and it was a wonderful vacation.  I meant to make an art journal. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I always mean to do that.

Yes only one post today but 31 30 pictures (one was blurry) LOL

Im not even going to explain Elvis or AB the bad pirate but we kept her there for a few hours while me and mum went and played.  Best time ever... ha ha ha just kidding  Those I can explain... the dude in the gladiator outfit at the pool... I dont know anything about that I just took the picture form our hotel balcony


































No comments:

Post a Comment