A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Thursday, September 6, 2012

there are skeletons in my stash

I had these baby food jars  for oh I dont know.  Lets just say the kid they fed will be five in December.  and what an awesome kid he is

I got these skeleton skulls 2 bags for a dollar so I bought them all up.  Four bags in all.   I had a grand idea to stick them with the alcohol inks... isnt that where skulls should be anyway?



2 comments:

  1. Oh this is a great idea! Maybe some tea lights on top of the lids or some lED lights could be added too! Although just a skull in a bottle is nifty all by it's self. Thanks for the idea, I have a bag of those skull lying around too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Ideas! Thanks for taking the time to stop by take a peak and leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete