A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Saturday, September 29, 2012

YARD SALE

Yard sales sure can tear up a house and make it a mess!  good thing this house was already a wreck!

These are the pictures closer to the end of the sale...




a lot of items went and we made about 160.00 this year for it.  Yes that is the kitchen sink... gotta lot of jokes about it.

What was funny was last yard sale I only had to take the stuff outside and set it up.  It was around labor day no it was veterans day and they had a parade going so traffic was directed down our street and we got a lot of traffic

This time it was a neighborhood sale and I took the stuff to mums house.

So I had more work to do.  It seemed to last longer too.  Then I had to clean it up.  The first yard sale I could not walk.  My feet hurt so bad I could barely move.

This time I had no problems.  Got it all packed up and took it home.

It took a total of It took 4 loads to get it there and only 2 loads came back and I did not have to stuff the car as much coming back.

So we unloaded a lot of stuff.

I sorted it and half is going on craigs list and the other half is going to a thrift store.

I gotta get the kitchen in order and the den and the stuff in the hall which is the stuff I bought back and put back all the tables and things that I used to display my items on then I will start selling it on craigs list.

I got some furniture that can go too.

I started putting some items on Ebay so pop on over and take a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment