A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Friday, October 19, 2012

Atcs for a private swap

First here is what I received... isnt it awesome...


she called it Dark Maria ... she also gave me these bags too which I thought were perfect

Here are the ATC I made for her.... the skeleton is on the back of the girl with the cat who has red eyes.  I did not care how it turned out so i flipped it over and did the girl witch





I used the washi tape on the witch one that I won from TG for guessing the secret word... 

That group is awesome if you would like to join there is a button to the right.  Art for the creative minds

Right now we are having a secret santa blast hee hee

Another lady said she wanted to trade so I sent her two cards but I havent received her's yet.  I am not to worried.  If I get the card I get the card if I dont I dont. 



I won the first stamp from queen kats designs on face book.  They have a group page or you can visit their store... hold on and I will find the link. 

ha I forgot I have a button on my blog I think... to the right again.. anyway here it is




No comments:

Post a Comment