A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Sunday, October 21, 2012

Did I share this...

Some quick art canvas... I am going to make four for Heather for her Birthday.

I hate making her things but im so pooooooooooooooooooooooooor

LOL



picture found on facebook printed on my laser jet printer and with gel medium I spread it evenly on the canvas then glued the print face down.
let it dry
with water and your finger rub off the paper
and you get this distressed image transfer.

Maybe I will do three and attach them with black ribbon.

who knows.

apparently I did and the swap I got from the ATC and the journal page oh well twice is nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment