A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Sunday, October 21, 2012

Finally I got it

Look at this post... It was drafted 05/06/11 ... Some how I missed it.. Oh well here it is now

Well it started off I forgot the battery
Then I forgot the camera
Then I the E coller came off
Then I forgot the camera
Then I forgot the SD card is in the computer and not in the card.


I borrowed a SD card

Pityful sight isnt it

I think somebody is got a little too cozy with being outside a little to fast.  Perhaps she was an outside cat before I got stuck with her.

It burns my britches that she is such a photogenic cat while my other one who is a zillion times better looking (some favortism in there) isnt




I love this one she was stretching front then back.  Wished I got the front too but alas I didnt.


ah pooh I did it again closed the window with meaning too.  bother bother bother bother

1 comment:

  1. don't hit ctrl and w at the same time. :) and don't let your cat do it either, that has happened to me too.

    ReplyDelete