A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Sunday, October 21, 2012

Telescope card for a swap..

We had a swap to make a telescope card of ghost or something spooky... Here is mine





The card originally had loops it did not work so well because it kept getting caught when the card turned



Here are the original pictures I used found on the internet


I grey scaled this and removed the water

I cut the girl out and cloned her dress over
i guess her brothers hand

this did not make the card but I did start to use it but
changed my mind
Here is the photos I used for the card... 



In the above photos I made pushed up the contrast... the next set are before i pushed up the contrast






The last set is the ones I disregarded   I am not going to post the third picture because it the third picture is the same with the wings or with out them



Lastly I want to share where my inspiration came from... i was at the fair last week and saw this picture and thought it was perfect to use for this card but I showed the girl fading away in three photos

This was done by a 12th grader and I think its awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment