A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Saturday, October 20, 2012

TIP of the day

Use that unused small ironing board as lap desk for your lap top when your sick in the bed.

i had a portable art station that I use to use but this lap top is to big for it, the ironing board is a perfect fit!



it works better if the mouse is at the narrow end... and yes those are my mixed match socks and my doggies back in is the right corner... and yes that is my binky.  I have had it for 20+ years and its my favorite.  When I leave over night it goes with me.  It sure does.  I never been with out a binkie.  They have changed over the years but I have always had one.  I know when will I grow up.  Ha never I say NEVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment