A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Thursday, November 22, 2012

I wrote this awhile a go


I took a walk today and came across some black birds in the cow field.  They were having their own conversation.  Kaw Kaw Coo Kaw Kaw coooo.

I may possibly be paranoid but I believe they were talking about me… well making fun of me rather.  The conversation was probably something along the lines of look at that silly critter walking with those two ugly legs.  She can’t fly like we can.  To emphasis the point they took off and flew to the next post.  They took up their conversation again.   After they finished heckling me I believe they started feeling sympathy for me.   There is nothing more disconcerting then having a black bird feel sorry for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment