A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Glitter winter spools

Here are the wonderful spools I got from Beth (I think its Beth) over at art for the creative mind yahoo group.  There is a link to the left if your interested in joining a small (about 60) mixed media artist who are big on conversation helping and creating art to swap or to show off.





I wish mine were as great.  I had a tough time with this one... I sent mine in late and I do not know if my partner got them.





The swap was to alter three spools.  I used a total of 10 LOL.  I used 3 for the snowmen ornaments and I sent an extra one with the zendoodle ornament with a jingle bell.  That one did not count because there was no glitter on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment