A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Thursday, December 20, 2012

Lucas Bday Tomorrow

Its Lucas' bday tomorrow.  He has big plans at chuck e cheese When we were walking out of Flight deck today Grandma had an umbrella and he said he loved umbrella's and I asked if he had one.  He said he use too but he lost it
Oh and I also was explaining to him what a blow pop was.  He never had one and thought it was crazy that there was gum inside of a sucker.
So I went to walmart to find an umbrella and to get a bag of blow pops.  They did not have any kids so I picked up a red one and made it an Angry Bird Umbrella....

I hope he likes it.  Does it look like the angry Birds?


No comments:

Post a Comment