A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Paint Brush Swap

I received this wonderful paint brush from Michelle over on Art for the creative mind.... the link is forever over there on the right...

Mine was a whole lot different.  I made it into a note pad.  I used a video I found on youtube and cloth paper scissors Pages magazine (second issue) as inspiration. 

The video isnt the greatest in the world and there is a lot of distractions and the person takes forever to get to her project but I got some use out of it


Here is my take.... note the little snowman I made out of silver jingle bells




No comments:

Post a Comment