A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Monday, December 10, 2012

since I havent put anything up for Christmas

I will decorate my blog with others peoples pictures LOL



from last year




Oh and Owen asked me if this was me...
That was not funny

Ok maybe it was a little

 Conner pats me on the shoulder and says you are not right with a big ole grin on his face
Bazinga for the 9 year old
I pat him on the shoulder and says its all right... takes one to know one!
Bazinga for aunt Karen?

I greeted Lucas... hi George... Lucas says Im not George I am Lucas and I say well you look more like a George then a Lucas and Lucas says well im not as dumb as you
bazinga for the four year old LOL
it just dawned on me... George Lucas (both kids have become interested in star wars lately)

So we were at the park and lucas kept throwing rocks and I said lucas do you know what kids do in these rocks
the pee and puke and pick their nose and throw the boogers in them
so he says can I do this and proceeds to drop his pants.
I was able to get his pants back up with out any indecent exposure going on
well bazinga for the four year old LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment