A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What I been working on

These are boxes I put together for work... they hold 6 kisses... boy I got some ribbing about giving kisses at work LOL.

There is a mini candy cane with red ribbon and a gold jingle bell 






I am missing the teddy bear tag.  I will take a picture tomorrow and will update this post some time in the future... Then again maybe not.  But I think I got a mild case of OCD and it will bug me 
to no ends if I do not fix it LOL

Ok here is the missing one.  I am glad somebody had not picked theirs up yet
because I had given out all the teddy bear ones


No comments:

Post a Comment