A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Wednesday, January 2, 2013

15 minute journal

Day two of 15 minute journal... dont worry I will soon loose count and I will just entitle it 15 minute journal.

I continued on with the Silhouette I actually worked on it for an hour but I was watching a bit of tele at the same time.

I masked the words I had previously put them and painted with blue water color.  I should have done this as the first step.  Let dry.  I rubbed off the masking fluid.

While it was drying I found lots of words or phrases that appealed to me.  I cut those out (plus many more that would not fit this particular page and put them in the sandwich bag for later use)

Here is my effort so far

No comments:

Post a Comment