A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Wednesday, January 30, 2013

15 minute journal

So I was on my way to bed and decided to see if Scrapbookers paradise had a new challenge.  It did.  Using mist.  Due by tomorrow.  So I decided to make a card with the tim holtz umbrella man as a resist.  Well it did not turn into a card when I searched for a rain quote.  The one from Charles Chaplin did not seem like it would fit a card.

So instead it became a one page journal page.  Oh the S is side ways... ooooops.  I think its kind of cool though LOL.

Oh the challenge was to use mist.... Does my mist look like rain?


taken with a camera

scanned

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this with the Zentangle on top.
    That is something I have never tried. Thanks for the inspiration. Perfect journal page background.
    Thank You for playing in Paradise this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This turned out amazing!! Love the misty rain and your background for the man holding the umbrella. Thanks for Playing in Paradise this week; hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a terrific creation (I always appreciate things that are far out of my comfort zone!). The blue mist is a wonderful choice here! Thanks for playing with us at Scrapbooker's Paradise this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You MEANT to do the S sideways...it's artsy ;) I really love how this turned out! Kudos to you for following the creation. So glad you could play in Paradise with us this week!

    ReplyDelete