A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

I actually wanted to do this blog earlier but decided to wait to create it on the first day of the new year.

I am taking the everyday out of my Zannido Muse blog and putting it here.  I will often refer to Zannido Muse on this blog to show off my artsy fartsy thing I made.
The link is

http://zannido.blogspot.com/

Here is the link to zannido Muse blog... I will be putting a link to the right.  Oh and I got a Christmas one too that I made for somebody I wonder if I can change the email address to this one now that I am no longer a secret santa.  I will be putting that addy over to the right too.

Well Im going to go get some hot chocolate and feed the dog.  Not in that order.  The dog would have none of that.

Oh I am going to hang up some clothes.  Yeah I have a rockin new years eve (now morning) going dont I?

No comments:

Post a Comment