A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I fixed a bag

Yep you read that right I fixed a bag.  I bought a suit case at good will (I am not ashamed of it.  Its going to serve me well)


Well here it is...



Yes that is the color of purple and there is nothing I can do about that. Yes, the name does say Madison.  My name is not Madison.  
 I tried like a goober to pick the name out I dont know why I did because I knew it would leave holes.  So I stopped and I wondered what I could use to cover it up.  

I thought about some canvas I had but then I stumbled on two of these...


And it was perfect.  Well almost it was a little to big so I took my pinking shears and trimmed it up. Then some how... dont ask me how I did it, because I am just as perplexed about it as you ... I wiggled the sucker onto a sewing machine and sewed it over Madisons name...

So here is the end result



I think it puts a curb on the cute purple color LOL.  I Like it much much much better and dont even mind its purple any more.

Its the perfect size for a weekend get away or to haul around some goodies in.

No comments:

Post a Comment