A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Photo album

Dennys mom is going back to Kansas and she kept talking about getting pictures done of local interest.  So for Christmas I sent 106 of my local interest (plus some great grand kids and pets and people too LOL) to walmart and had them print it. I covered a photo book and put the pictures in and labeled them with my Dyno something label maker.

it was funny she walks by me when I was ironing the fabric and asked what I was making.  I told her a book.  Hee hee

Here is the outside of the book.  Many of the pictures have been profiled on picture of the day on this blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment