A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Today's picture January 1

Is of my Lexington.  He is very sick and I will loose him soon.  I torture myself by posting about him but I do it anyway.  He has been a joy for the last ten years and it really sucks knowing I cant do anything for him and I think he knows how sick he is too.

I think this stupid cat is going to miss him almost as much as I do.






2 comments:

  1. Oh he is just too cute. I am so sorry for your loss. It is so hard to loose our furry family members. I hope your heart heals soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :-) Its going slow. I met a new friend by mistake... I was only going to foster him but he ended up staying so it keeps my mind not thinking but it still doesnt stop my heart from being sad.

    ReplyDelete