A woman who works with her hands is a LABORER; a woman who works with her hands and head, a CRAFTSMAN; but a woman who works with her hands, her head and her heart is an ARTIST. ~ St. Francis of Assisi




Saturday, January 5, 2013

Todays Photo jan 5

I would have loved to have posted the photo of the guys doing "crafts" with yarn at work but it would not be appropriate or appreciated.  So I chose my big ole Monkey instead.


He is use about 4.5 feet.  For the longest time he sat upstairs collecting dust.  He needed an ear operation.  I brought him down with one of the very few things I have saved from DeSoto Drive. The desk chair that our neighbor gave us.  Well I think the neighbor gave it to us.  I know they gave us the ugly YELLOW and I mean YELLOW desk.  I once believed there was a bug nailed to it.  I showed it to mom and she pointed out where my believes were faulty.

Oh the things you remember.  LOL... Heck I need to take a picture of that Chair BRB!              

Ok I am back
       
I love this chair... Very shabby and old!

While I was taking pictures that Cheeky Monkey was sitting on my chair I do art and puter around in.

He was blogging.  Durn that Cheeky Monkey!



See how big he is... HUGE!  I do not remember where those necklaces came from.  Somewhere mom went and brought back silly little souvenirs many years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment